This 'How to Guide' will help you navigate your way through some of the hurdles associated with tutoring.
This one is all about how to get set up online and make work-from-home work for you!
What you'll get:
- How computer-mediated-communications affects a child vulnerability online
- Your responsibilities when it comes to data & GDPR & safeguarding
- e-Safety checklist & online precautions
- Level 1: Get me online
- Level 2: Switching from traditional tools to the new-age alternatives
- Level 3: An introduction to gadgets that can maximise your online experience
- A closing summary of safe online tutoring practice