Reforming Tuition Standards
A tutor with CTS is committed to upholding and maintaining high standards of tuition. They are the 'word-of-mouth' referrals that clients and agencies seek.
An individual awarded with CTS (Certified Tutor Status) is able to demonstrate a good understanding of both the theoretical concepts of tuition as well as the practical aspects.
What you'll be asked to do as part of your CTS application:
- Tutor Training Theory: complete the Level 3 Award in Tutor Training 'PRESET'
- Tutor a Client in-situ: conduct a minimum of 5 hours tutoring a client
- Obtain Client Feedback: student feedback & testimonials from the client
- Upload an Evidence Portfolio: submit lesson plans and tutor workbook
- Provide a current DBS & CPD attendance: submit an Enhanced DBS & feedback on a CPD event that has contributed to your subject specialism or wider tuition practice